TEC has implemented vision inspection solutions combined with mechanical part handlers as part of an in process check; used robots and vision to inspect for key part characteristics post process; used robots with vision and specialized sensors to determine the presence or absence of leaks in assemblies (non-contact) and combined mechanical measurement techniques such as probes with vision inspection to determine dimensions of parts (gauging).
- Automated optical inspection of parts or assemblies
- High speed image analysis for incorporation into databases
- Networked vision solutions – multiple cameras, one controller, remotely accessible
- Embedded vision solutions
- Sequential image archival
- Non-standard camera synchronization
- Live scan system
When you work with TEC, you will work with a group of vision professionals; including a project manager and development engineers for the project. We will work with you to develop a design to make sure it accomplishes your objectives.
We will build our systems with proof of principle tests and intermediate milestones showing tangible progress. Each system must pass a final acceptance test both at our factory and at your site.
- Part verification and identification
- Package and assembly inspection
- Code reading
- Seam sealing
- Part inspection
- Part measurement